Leia Marquez, Renter in

I'm a military member in transit looking to rent an apt, loft, or home that accepts large dogs (50lbs)...Help!!!

Asked by Leia Marquez, Fri Sep 20, 2013

Both are service dogs and extremely well behaved...I'm a clinical psychology student working on my dissertation and work with them in/outside armed forces for training and development. Unfortunately, they seem to be apart of breed restriction policies.

Answers

6
This is just a test. This is just a test.
Hi Lela,
For a property for a large dog, you would be better off looking for a house for rent., and not an apartment or condo.
Owners of homes, "usually" allow well behaved dogs, but they will require an additional "pet deposit" to cover any damages the pet might incur.
Hi Leia,
I know of a company that allows all dog breeds; they rent single family homes throughout Los Angeles County. Up to 3 animals are allowed per home. Please contact me and I can work with you to find a home for rent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Work with a local agent, you will have better luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
i've heard people with pets say before that they can get certain permits if the dog is of special needs to the owner...if i were you i would contact a animal vet. and ask them questions about how to apply for these permits....not sure if that might work for you but its an idea...also any agent can search the MLS for homes that allow pets...hope that helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
Leia,

Please contact me through Trulia. I'm an Air Force veteran and can help you in finding a home for you and your puppies!
Web Reference: http://douglaslagos.com