Military Movers in Alameda>Question Details

Steven, Home Buyer in Newport News, VA

I am getting stationed in alameda this summer and need a nice 4 bedroom home that accepts pets within an hours drive. Thank you

Asked by Steven, Newport News, VA Mon May 13, 2013

My budget is 2500 at max, we need over 1900 sq ft, need great elementary school and close to hospitals for my wife to work. We have looked at American canyon, mountain house, concord, Benicia and Novato.

Answers

5
Sounds like you are in the Coast Guard? IO have a family in contract right now (sale). If you are looking for Rentals, here are a few. I do not do rentals. Just sales. Mason Management at 510 522-8074, Jose Cerda-Zein at 510 522-5888, Harbor Bay Realty at 510 523-1144, Gallagher and Lindsey at 510 521-8181. Check the Alameda Journal and Sun too. And of course Craig's List Rental market is nuts too as sales is. John 510 301-9803
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 13, 2013
I will give them a call tomorrow. Looking further out as well.
Flag Mon May 13, 2013
You said you're getting stationed in Alameda. If you're with the Coast Guard, they have housing right on the island. Maybe they have vacancies. If you qualify, have you tried them first?

http://www.uscg.mil/basealameda/PSD/Housing/
Hi Steven,

I can help you with finding a home for your family and give you information on surrounding hospitals, as I was a nurse for 16 years, I was also a short sales team member as the buyers agent so I am trained to find homes that are very reasonable that can close fast through escrow if you choose to purchase. Feel free to contact me at (510) 469-31148 or email: evangeline.white@outlook.com. I can start sending you listings on properties so you can see whats available and how the market is projecting at this current time. I am currently at Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Grand Lake Office in Oakland, CA.
Anyone else ? Need to find something soon
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
I'd also recommend you look at San Lorenzo, San Leandro, Castro Valley and Hayward. There are a number of very good hospitals (Eden, St. Rose, Kaiser Permanente, San Leandro Hospital, Children's Hospital ... to name a few). Google "Property Management San Leandro" for some good options.