Military Movers in Memphis>Question Details

alexandersr0…, Renter in Canton, MI

Hi I am relocating to the Memphis are in December and looking to secure a rental or a rent to own 4 bedrm, 3 bathrm, 2500 sq ft home in lakeland,

Asked by alexandersr0129, Canton, MI Wed Oct 2, 2013

Collierville or Germantown areas with GOOD school districts. Can any one help? Is it too early to start looking. I recently retired from the military.

Answers

3
I will be happy to help you. Our Company manages a lot of rentals. If you will email me at debbec@comcast.net, I can send you some more information. Your question about rentals, "if it is too early", would depend on the property. Usually we have them leased as soon as they are vacant. Also could you let me know how much per month you are expecting to pay.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope you have a wonderful day.
Debbe Coletta, GRI,CRS,CRB,BROKER,REALTOR, LIFETIME MEMBER MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR SALES
KAIZEN REALTY
901-337-0020 (CELL)
We routinely have houses in these areas.

Will have 6917 Autumnhill coming soon in Bartlett, which features good schools and currently have 6930 Autumnhill in Bartlett, both $995. Also have 10255 Green Moss, it is in Cordova, but in the Houston High School district which is in Germantown for $1,250 a month

I am looking at acquiring some property in Germantown next month, possibly Collierville too.

901-848-9028
http://www.MemphisTurnkey.com
http://www.cbpropertiesmemphis.com
Thank you for responding. I ONLY want a 4+ bedrooms, 3+bathrooms and 2500 + square foot homes. I am looking for good middle schools. Can you provide pictures to alexandersr0129@gmail.com
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013
My company is experienced in the rental market and if you would contact us today then we would have a good amount if time to find a home for your family.