Military Movers in 71037>Question Details

Mr. Mays, Home Seller in Riverview, FL

Having no luck selling or rent my home in Haughton, need some game changing advice!

Asked by Mr. Mays, Riverview, FL Sat Oct 26, 2013

My house is 3BD and 3 BH RM house in great condition still fairly new built 07. I'm the best priced home per sq ft in the area. I'm offering great deals for leasing terms and I still not having any luck. I'm in a bad situation because Im at a new base so I am paying for two homes at the same time. This home as been for sale almost a year and I'm running out of rope!

Answers

4
This is not really an answer but it is a question. I am looking to rent in the Haughton area what are you asking per month?
Give me a call at (318) 754-6227. I will try and help you.
Stuart Haire
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Mr May,
The choices one makes in selecting the method for selling their home determines the result they will get. You shed no light on how you are going about your sale. Did you chooose:
DIY
FSBO
Flat fee
Discount
Rebater
Limited service
Exclusive
Associated
Affilate
Full Service Realtor(r)
Clearly, you have many choices. These choices also reveal the optons available to you now when you see you are running out of rope and need 'GAME CHANGING" advise.
-
That is what usually happens. a homeonwer burns the rope and call a professional and expect the home to be sold in 30 day! Good news. IT CAN BE SOLD IN 30 DAY!
-
Now, what are you willing to change?
Riverview is a great location. I've placed a LOT of defense contractors into your area.
You need to provide more informatin or call a mulit-dimensional Realtor who can lay out the two optons to get your home sold in 30 day and the other options such as the silent marketplace, strategic selling, and value bracketing.
-
If you are serious about selling your home, pick up the phone and call a Tampa Real Estate professinal. Don't know one? Call me and I can refer you to someone who can get the job done.

Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://www.FirstLookHomes.us
If your home is not listed by a real estate agent, contact one that will help you sell it.
If it is and there are little or no showings, the price has to change.
Good Luck.