Foreclosure in Middletown : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Amerevision, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY
Amerevision answered:
How do you stop or prolong a sale date/ law day?
You need an attorney. If you would prefer to keep the property and negotiate a settlement, contact us!

If money is an obstacle, our services may be ideal for you. Not only do our r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 24, 2013 Foreclosure in 06457
Krisanne Riv…,  in Connecticut
Krisanne Rivera answered:
can homeowners of foreclosed homes get any assistance in relocation costs?

Contact the Relocation Office at Calcagni Associates, (203) 272-1821 X368

They specialize in Relocation and would be able t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 25, 2011 Foreclosure in Middletown
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Middlesex County > Middletown > Foreclosure in Middletown
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer