Merriam : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Angelica P, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA
Angelica P answered:
I am in need of section 8 housing in johnson county kansas as soon as possible. I need 3 or more bed. i only have a month to find one please help.

We’re excited you’re using Trulia for your home search process. We are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes found on our site. Please follow these s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 19, 2016 For Rent in 66203
Alisha, Renter in New York, NY
Alisha asked:
Bad Credit And Young Are there any lenders that would take a chance on a 22 year old with bad credit? I make enough, I just made mistakes with my credit, which right now is sitting between 550-570. Any advice…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 12, 2016 Credit Score in 66203
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
how do you find out a specific address that is in the foreclose process.?
If it is the foreclosure process you would have to dig into the court system to find it since it is in the foreclosure process.

But why look? You can't buy it. The bank can't sell i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 2, 2013 Home Buying in Merriam
Dan and Elise…, Real Estate Pro in Kansas City, MO
Dan and Elise Thomson answered:
I have a 2 bedroom 1 bath home. I am thinking of doing a quality garage conversion.
Josh- I would say that if you can make it a 3 bedrm without a garage it would increase the value but not by much. 2 bedrms can be difficult to resale however- please call to discuss- I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 4, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in 66203
Gerard Dunn, Real Estate Pro in Chevy Chase, MD
Gerard Dunn answered:
I am purchasing a home ,paying cash .the contract has no contingencies.The seller had in the contract that 2 appliances and a small barn did not
Two good answers precede mine.

I would communicate in writing that you expect these items to stay. I would let then know you see all of these items as part of your original deal.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 2, 2010 Home Buying in Merriam
Michael J. M…,  in Johnson County, KS
Michael J. Maher answered:
Seller still had personal property on the premises on final walk thru. Do I have to pay the eranst money?
No, but sounds like you may have a way to re-coup some of your earnest money deposits. E-bay or Craigs' List might be your answer. Sell that stuff and make your house payment! This is a ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jun 24, 2008 Home Buying in Merriam
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Johnson County > Merriam
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer