McGehee : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ed Simpson, Real Estate Pro in Rogers, AR
Ed Simpson answered:
In Arkansas, when you buy a home and someone is still living there, how long do you have to give them to move out after you have closed on the house?
That depends on your agreement when contracting to purchase. Possession is a negotiable point which can vary. There is no hard fast rule. If possession is for the day of closing, the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 14, 2010 Home Buying in McGehee
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arkansas > Desha County > McGehee
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer