Remodel & Renovate in Matawan : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Paul Kimmel, Real Estate Pro in Parlin, NJ
Paul Kimmel answered:
contractor question. please help
Hi Neupane,

There are some very good general contractors who can hire all the subs to do the work. Look on The BBB website for some input.

The purchase of a house that needs rep ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in 07747
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Monmouth County > Matawan > Remodel & Renovate in Matawan
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer