Home Buying in Marvell : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


David Burnham,  in Washington, DC
David Burnham answered:
How do I find if someone has a lien against my property?
If you are thinking of making a purchase, then you will need a title company to help you close it. I would figure out who you are going to use and then ask them to do a preliminary tit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 21, 2011 Home Buying in Marvell
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arkansas > Phillips County > Marvell > Home Buying in Marvell
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer