Market Conditions in 94513>Question Details

Kc Phillips, Other/Just Looking in Oregon

would like to find sold listing for feb. 2008 thru april 2008 in brentwood 94513

Asked by Kc Phillips, Oregon Sun Mar 1, 2009

Answers

4
Can you pare that down a little? There were 208 sales in that time period. Are you looking for a specific home or median price, or high & low, or ?

I'm happy to provide the statistic if you can be a little more specific about what you are looking for.
Good Afternoon,

If you would like additional information on the homes during that period, could you be a bit more specific. As Chuck said, there were 209 homes sold during that time.

Trulia only goes back 9 months on sold properties however, Zillow.com goes back 12 months and should give you the information you need if you want to look it up yourself.

Thank you
KC,

I'm also in Brentwood. Feel free to read my profile and contact me if you have questions. Are you thinking of Brentwood as an investment or a new home for yourself?

Tony

TAofB@sbcglobal.net
Hello Kc, Dave is correct, there were 209 homes sold in that time period. If you need help with a specific listing or a break down of sales, please contact me.

chuckb.rwdc@gmail.com