cheyennestat…, Both Buyer and Seller in North Port, FL

why such a difference, low to high?

Asked by cheyennestation, North Port, FL Wed Mar 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3046720321-1456-Gardenside-Ci…

Answers

2
Oh my there could be a million reasons why a price is different from one home to another, does the seller need a certain amount to pay of his / her mortgage, was it an expensive or not so expensive construction, especially lovely area and well maintained grounds etc. etc.

This particular home I would be a little careful at this price this home supposedly was built in 2007
and was never occupied!!!! and obviously the pool never used ....

The exact location of a certain home within a town or district can also make a difference in pricing.

I strongly suggest to you to work with a local Realtor, your own personal buyers Agent, who will work
on your behalf and in your best interest.... Buyers agents are usually free to buyers, if you are buying a property listed by a real estate brokerage on the multiple listing service, as the buyers agent will be paid at the closing by the seller's side. What is required from you to be 100 % loyal and committed to this ONE Realtor, so that he or she can be fully committed to YOU.

If you need a good recommendation for North Port Florida area let me know and I gladly send a good
recommendation your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I am not sure what you are asking by "why such a difference low to high"? What are you comparing? This is a typical price for this size of home in North Port with a pool. The list price is $92.02 per sq ft. I would be happy to help you or answer specific questions you may have. This was built by Gulfstream Development. Many of their homes had defective drywall and had to be repaired. This home is now owned by Tenbusch Construction. The current owner did not live in the home and it has never been occupied.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/