Michael Mcta…, Home Buyer in Durham, NC

why hasnt 312 wayne circle sold yet? Is it in a bad location?

Asked by Michael Mctavish, Durham, NC Tue Sep 25, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3079739120-312-Wayne-Cir-Durh…

Answers

3
I would suggest you use Durham City web site section called 'Crimemapper'. I would suggest you go back several months, choose the previous 11 months and run an area report. Do the exact sample report, except 1 year earlier. Do this several times. I submit that you are looking at this data for trends...not particular issues. The trend is of vital importance.
This is close enough to NCCU to be of rental potential also.

Good luck. Call if I can be of further service. At Go Realty...it's about you!

Be well,
Pat Radack - 919-452-3416
This house has been on the market for 76 days, which is still below the average time period that a house is "active" before an Offer to Purchase is received and both parties sign to create a contract.
The reason that the house is still on the market is because the market (everyone searching for a home at the current moment) has decided that the price is too expensive.
If you would like to tour the house to make a decision on your own, please either call or email me, and I would be happy to set up an appointment for us to view it together.
Hello Michael
As Realtors we are not allow to judge a neighborhood as good or bad, but I can tell in order of priority, usually the following effect a homes sale.
Location Location Location
Price
Condition

If I can be of any addition help please let me know.
Michael