mnb4, Home Buyer in New York, NY

why has 2603 larne come up for sale 3 times withtin the last five years?

Asked by mnb4, New York, NY Wed Dec 26, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Wilmington/sold/1…

Answers

3
It also could have been For Sale By Owner which doesn't show up on our MLS. Many FSBO properties are overpriced and the owners withdraw from the market because no one wants to buy an overpriced home! The good news is there are many similar homes in that area though!
Good afternoon. The home at 2603 Larne (Alamosa Place) was built in 2001 and purchased by it's first owners. It was then sold in 2007, and then again in 2010. We never know what are someone's motivations to move. However, I can tell you that Alamosa Place is a very nice neighborhood. If you're interested in seeing any of the homes in the neighborhood, please feel free to call me.
Janine Naylor
Century 21 Sweyer & Associates
910-409-0457
It was purchased in 2007 and has since sold as a foreclosure in 2010. Other than those two sales it has not changed hands since 2001. It currently is not on the market but if you would like me to send you other homes in Alamosa Place I can send them your way.

Jeff
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com