Market Conditions in 08332>Question Details

Bev, Other/Just Looking in Lindenwold, NJ

why are there so many homes for sale on Ramah Rd. in Millville, NJ 08332?? Is anyone aware of a problem ?

Asked by Bev, Lindenwold, NJ Sat Mar 22, 2008

Thank you all for help with my last post. I so appreciate your time and help. Bev

Answers

3
Some seniors are scaling down due to retirement. I just sold a home that was on the market to a first time home buyer and that was the reason the seller wanted to sell his home.
With regard to our two listings, one seller bought a larger home and the other is building near family. There is no stigma with regard to this area and homes sell very well there.
There is no specific problem on Ramah Road of which I am aware. There is a huge inventory of homes for sale throughout the State. One incentive for the property owners in that area to sell now might be the knowledge that the new race track will be opening in 8/08, and they may feel that the market is best for them to sell now rather than wait until after the opening of the track.