Dw, Other/Just Looking in Manhattan, KS

why are there so few (if any) home sales listed in Trulia in Manhattan?

Asked by Dw, Manhattan, KS Thu Jan 26, 2012

Answers

1
Dw,

Thanks for your question. I am a local realtor in Manhattan. The only answer I have for you is that different systems are better for different area's depending on where they market and focus their activities. While Trulia may be HUGE in Chicago or Seattle it may be light in places like Manhattan. I have a couple of tips for you;

1.) Try Realtor.com. This site is endorsed by the Association of realtors and is fed directly by local MLS feeds. This means that as far as the National property search engines it will have the most current and complete data.

2.) The best way to get the MOST current information is to connect with a local realtor and have them send you email updates of the newest listings. Of course there is always the risk that they will bug you incessantly once they have your contact info lol. Please feel free to send me a description of what you are looking for. My privacy policy is NO SPAM, NO KIDDING.

Best of luck in your home search.

Greg Shosa
Alliance Realty
(785)844-0493