Bruce Stranix, Real Estate Pro in Phila, PA

why are there HOA fees? The $290 , is that a year?

Asked by Bruce Stranix, Phila, PA Thu Apr 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3070653366-694-Wood-Lee-Dr-My…

Answers

3
the $290 is per quarter according the mls listing. it includes:
HOA includes cable, trash pickup, street lights and landscaping. 2012 property taxes were $2376.81. HVAC only two years old.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 18, 2013
Bruce .. Thanks for the interest around the Myrtle Beach area and good luck with you search. If you decide you want someone to communicate directly with in reaching your goals please contact me.

The HOA fees for this property breaks down to 290 per month and are paid quarterly (so roughly 870 a qtr). These fees cover the things like property management, common area upkeep , etc. Here cable and lawn care is also included. Again if you like more details or some comparisons feel welcome to contact me.

Thank you .. Nathan 843-267-1414
$290 per month. Most properties in this area have HOA's. The fees cover common area maintenance...roads, grounds, services, etc. It varied greatly from one to another. Anywhere from $20 to $1,000 per month. Hope that helps.