Patty Hobdy, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

who is the hoa for this area?

Asked by Patty Hobdy, Pittsburgh, PA Thu Mar 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Portland/sold/650939-2431…

Answers

4
This was a special property with a couple of other work live units close by. Many times these are attached single family homes with no HOA. It depends how the builder applies for the permit. IF you would like other information on possible other ones please give me a call? Thanks, Tom Inglesby, Broker, RE/MAX
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Patty

There is no HOA on this particular property. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank You,
Russ Petrusha
Real Estate Broker
America's Best Realty LLC
russpet14310@gmail.com
(503) 422-5970 Cell
(503) 501-2930 Fax

PS - Do you know someone who's looking for a great real estate agent? Please recommend me to them! Questions about real estate? Call me! When you think of real estate, think of me.
Hi Patty,

This particular property does not have an HOA fee. It sold for $1,074,000 at the end of this past November. HOA fees for this area and price point range from $600 to about $1000/mo. I would be happy to assist you in locating property similar to this townhome if you are looking to purchase in our beautiful state :)

Please feel free to call with any other questions (503) 970-0858 direct.

Thanks!
Garett
This is a group of 7 townhomes in NW Portland, built in 2003 and there is no HOA. If you need more info, let me know.