Kamala, Home Buyer in Jackson Heights, Que...

which are the decent areas in Jackson heights to buy and co-op/apartment

Asked by Kamala, Jackson Heights, Queens, NY Sun May 29, 2011

Answers

10
Its a tricky question. Jackson Heights is a big neighborhood, some areas are little far from subways, stores etc and some are pretty close. Some areas are noisy and some areas are pretty quiet. You need to meet a realtor who has local knowledge and guide you through the neighborhood and explain you. Personally, I like the Historic part of Jackson heights, it has its own charm. Lots of greens, bike path, farmers market just to name a few.
I would be happy to help if you need any. Otherwise, Good Luck :)
Wherever you go in Jackson Heights is a nice place. We have a very diverse community. In my opinion, if you plan to live here, make sure you love diversity and especially you like latin culture.
I totally agree with Anna . make and appointment and talk to agents.

Call now!!

Neng Marquez
Licensed Realtor
Winzone Realty,Inc
917-685-1690
Decent areas should be based and dictated by your personal preferences, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; if unfamiliar with the area do visit more than once and at different times of day, then make your determination.
Hi Kamala, All Jackson Heights is very good, but for co-ops or condos tha best areas are form 90th to 70th st. and from 32dn to 37th ave. Let me know if you ara intrested.
Alberto Lopez
Re/Max Team
917-576-2881
Jackson Height is a colourful area of mix cultures. I think it's a nice area to live ,you feel like you are in the middle of everything
Call me to give you a tour: 347-886-4021

Christiana Nagir
Century Homes Realty Group LLC
Flushing NY.
realtorchristiana@gmail.com
http://www.realtorchristiana.com
I suggest you visit several real estate offices near you, interview several agents and choose the one you like most to further assist you.
please call me so i can show you around whats available in jackson heights, and give you options on what you are looking to, connect you with mortgage experts, do a buyers expense sheet and negotiate in your behaves. Remember this is BUYERS MARKET.

firdos kumandan
laffey fine homes
347-885-9302
http://www.laffey.com/fkumandan
fkumandan@laffey.com
Kamala
The market is open and Jackson Heights as allways been consired to have really good coo-op's.
DON'T HESITATE ... CALL US TODAY if you have any questions!

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group LLC
Web Reference: http://www.desire2own.com
Jackson Heights has a wide variety of housing stock including post and pre-war buildings and historic properties such as row homes, English style garden homes, garden co-ops and condominiums. The prices vary greatly depending on what type of property you are looking for and what your needs are. Please feel free to look at my website for more information about Jackson Heights. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.