Market Conditions in Powers>Question Details

Cindy, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

where this home located versa last yr wildfire,?

Asked by Cindy, Colorado Springs, CO Wed Apr 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Colorado_Springs/sold/1…

Answers

5
The answers below are all correct in regards to the location of the property. This would cause me to assume that you are not from the Colorado Springs area and if you are considering moving here it can be difficult to get a picture of the area. Colorado Springs is varied as any good size city is. The western side of Colorado Springs is near the foothills of the mountains and more heavily treed than the eastside. This left it open to more risk with fire as the fire was started in a treed area and came down the mountainside. However, it needs to be mentioned that this has never happened in Colorado Springs before so highly unusual but still may not be worth the risk for you.

If you are interested in getting a relocation package let me know. I have some information that goes through what different neighborhoods have to offer, school districts, and will let you know what typical age, size and price of homes are in different areas.

Jeff Piggot
Re/Max Real Estate Group
719-210-8433
jpiggot@gmail.com

This home is considerably east of the tragic fires along the North East foot hills of Colorado Springs last June. If you would like to view this property or other properties in the greater Colorado springs area please give me a call. Do you know about the available Bond Money now being offered with no repayment or first time home buyer requirements? FREE MONEY if you qualify to help with your down payment, closing cost and prepaid items such as taxes and homeowner insurance. Call me for details.

Good Luck
This home is not any where near where the fire was. It is off of Powers which is on the east side. I have some time available this week if you would like to go look at it. Call me at 719-661-8672 or email me at pamela@pamelashomes.com
Pamela Weatherford
Keller Williams Clients Choice
719-661-8672
Soli Deo Gloria
This house is on the other side of town from where the fire was. The fire was contained to the northwest part of Colorado Springs along the foothills. This home is on the east side of town opposite and south of where the fire was.
Cindy,

This home is roughly 15 miles from the site of the Fire last June. Please contact me if I can be of ANY assistance in your real estate needs. My cell is 719.433.1551.

Thanks!

Katie Morse
Broker
1st Capital Realty
katie@realtorcos.com
how do you get gov free money for homes
Flag Fri Apr 5, 2013