Question Details

Abbe Marketi…, Real Estate Pro in New York County, NY

where can I get an appraisal opinion letter?

Asked by Abbe Marketing, New York County, NY Mon Mar 21, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


If you're looking for a true appraisal, just call an appraiser and hire him/her. If what you want is a market analysis because you're looking to possibly sell your property, then call a Realtor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 21, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer