Market Conditions in 13634>Question Details

Mrnewoutlook, Home Owner in 13634

whats my home worth?

Asked by Mrnewoutlook, 13634 Sun Apr 22, 2012

There is only one true determining factor in the WORTH of a home;
That is when an able and willing buyer puts up the money to buy it.
When an Appraiser, Realtor or man-on-the-street, gives you an opinion on the value of your house; that is exactly what it is, an OPINION.

The closest you can come, and the number you can rely on to help you sell your house, is determined by a CMA by your realtor.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 22, 2012
You can hire a professional appraiser, or invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, review the data, ask opinions, and go from there; cma's are provided free of charge by most agents.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 22, 2012
If you want a CMA done on your property feel free to contact me and I could do one for you. I am a full time Real Estate Agent working here in upstate new york with TLC Real Estate. My email is or call my cell 315-276-5450
The best way to find out, in my opinion, is to ask a local Realtor to prepare a Market Analysis of the current sold properties that are comparible to your home. Usually a Realtor will be happy to do this for you in the hopes of you letting her/him list your home if you decide to sell. Also, if you need something that a bank find more acceptable, you can hire an Appraiser to do this for you. Also check with the Town to see what your home is currently appraised at. Good luck!