Kal, Home Owner in Long Branch, NJ

what was the trend sales prices in from September 2009 to September 2011 in Long Branch, NJ Thank you?

Asked by Kal, Long Branch, NJ Sun Jul 22, 2012

Answers

2
Diane Vanvliet’s answer
Hi...

Thank you for your question....for you to make an appropriate evaluation of properties in the past in Long Branch, more info must be given..A proper evaluation should only be given with regard to the last six months, as the market has undergone major changes..Not only in Long Branch but throughout the country. I am sure you realize this fact. Please let me know your specifics, to much info needs to be given in this e mail...... if you want specific info regarding major statistics in Long Branch, please contact me.

Thank you, Diane. Realtor associate. 732 859 2376
Kal - I think generally one could make a case for about a 10% decline in prices. But I could show you properties that decreased more than that, stayed the same, and even increased in value. Unless you get the same property to evaluate that sold during those time periods, you've got to consider buyer motivation, seller motivation, and the inventory at the time of the sales. I you're interested in getting an evaluation on your property, I could be more specific in determining value, but you're asking about Sept 2011, so I don't know why you want that. Let me know if you want my help. Thanks - John

http://www.jskronski.remax-nj.com
908-601-4567
Remax Long Branch office