Market Conditions in Tampa>Question Details

Maureen, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

what was the last sale price?

Asked by Maureen, Tampa, FL Tue Jul 24, 2012

This question was asked from…

Alma Kee’s answer
Hi Maureen,

This property has been on and off the market for the past several years, starting at $995k.

Prices haven't changed much in the past 2 years and here are 11 waterfront properties that have sold in Bayside:…

Also the streets in Bayport Colony are public so the guards at both gates cannot restrict access to anyone. Just an fyi..

The water is a freshwater canal and you must use a boat lift to bring your boat over into the saltwater canal.

If you're not already working with a Realtor, I would be happy to help you find the right home.

Also if you're in a Relocation package, you may be able to select your own Realtor and not have to go with one of the Realtors chosen for you. I work with several relocation companies and have paid their referral fee so they know they'll get compensated by my firm when you close on a purchase.

Hope this helps.

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
Last sale was for $430,000 back in 2001, let me know if you would like more information.