Camille Band…, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

what the value for house?

Asked by Camille Bandoo, Yonkers, NY Thu Sep 5, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3126006350-163-Hillview-Ave-Y…

Answers

5
Good Evening, Camille,

As value is determined by what someone is willing to pay and the seller is willing to take, TRUE value is only determined at the sale. Anyone saying they know the answer is only making an educated(?) guess, or saying what they believe you want to hear.

Only work with a realtor that has a good reputation (use any search engine with the name of the realtor as a search criteria) Ask family/friends/co-workers, et cetera.

DO NOT SIGN an Exclusive Right To Represent. ( A buyer's agent is supposed to serve Your best interests, an Exclusive Right To Represent. serves the realtor's best interests, NOT yours)

Best of luck,

Bob Granata
House values are best done with a buyer's agent who has seen the property. Consult a buyer's agent to represent you in determining vale for this home. You CAN find a reputable, honest agent to work with. Some may require an Exclusive, some may not.

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence

917-855-0277
Rey@askrey.net
Web Reference: http://AskRey.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
In order to determine worth review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Hello Please, Call me I can be of help.. 914-262-2397
Hello I'm a Yonkers Agent. If you work with me as Buyer Agent. I offer for this property $ 365,000. To start. Please call me.
David Castro Grand Lux Realty
(914)433-2353