Peggy Morris…, Home Buyer in Folly Beach, SC

what subdivision is this house in?

Asked by Peggy Morrison, Folly Beach, SC Sun Mar 30, 2014

This question was asked from…

This home is located in Grand Oaks Plantation in West Ashley area of Charleston, SC
Grand Oaks is great neighborhood. I have sold several homes in that neighborhood.
Hello Peggy
Me and my wife are minutes away from this property and would be happy to show it to you whenever you are available? If you like we can walk you through the process of home buying to make this a smooth and easy process as we have a team of lenders, attorneys, inspectors to assist. Also you might be happy to know that it will cost you nothing to use our services and negotiation skills in purchasing a home because all our fees are paid by the seller. So if we can be of assistance, or if you want a free consultation about what is needed to go through with this home purchase, call or email us at your earliest convenience? You can have two agents working for you instead of one!

Team Reese
Spence & Theresa Reese
Harbourtowne RE/ Daniel Island SC
Hi Peggy,

This house is in Grand Oaks Plantation Subdivision, Moss Creek subsection, off of Bees Ferry in the area of W. Ashley outside of I-526. It has a Charleston mailing address.

Let me know if you have further questions, I'll be glad to help.
Grand Oaks Plantation in West Ashley (above 526), it is still active on the market.

If you would like to view the property or discuss it further, please let me know.

Jonathan Babinchak
Good morning Peggy,

363 Cabrill Drive is located in Grand Oaks Plantation, West Ashley just off Bees Ferry.
Let me know if I can assist in any way or if you would like to set up a time for a personal tour.

Dan Simon, RealtorĀ®
Carolina One Real Estate
Direct #843-303-1464