Charlotte, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

what should be the best & lowest price in Providence point in ballantyne west for about 2500 to 2600 sq ft. house...

Asked by Charlotte, Charlotte, NC Thu Apr 5, 2012

can some one help me pointing what should be lowest price and the highest price for houses around 2500 sq ft. Also if you can tell me how the rental is in that neighboorhood.

Answers

2
It will all come down to the actual condition, location and comps for the home. I do agree with Scott that it could be anywhere from $240,000-$300,000. I sold one there within the last year, and we closed in the mid $280s. Let me know if you have further questions!!
Thank you Jen for the response. Lets say plot size is about 9500 sq ft or so and house is around 2500 sq ft.. and let say good condition what should be the range for that kinda house..
thanks for responding again..
Flag Thu Apr 5, 2012
Lets say plot size is about 9500 sq ft or so and house is around 2500 sq ft.. and let say good condition what should be the range for that kinda house..
Flag Thu Apr 5, 2012
Charlotte, as any professional Realtor will tell you, prices can range depending on a lot of factors (location, condition of the home, staging, etc.). However, to answer your question, the homes in the neighborhood in that square footage range are going from roughly $240K to $300K.

If you'd like for me to give you a better estimate of the value of your specific home, just let me know. You can reach me at the email or phone number below.

Scott Hartis
HM Properties
704-756-7862
scott@hmproperties.com
**Take a look at video from recent seller clients experience of working with me here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL570E164DE2D11686