Alligirlnyc, Renter in Williamsburg, Brooklyn...

what realtors are best to go to for rentals in williamsburg brooklyn, near the l train.?

Asked by Alligirlnyc, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jun 8, 2011

want something up 10 1600 dollars a month a studio or one bedroom close to l train, and renovated apt. need something as soon as possible, within month or two at the most

Answers

4
Shanikqua Greaves Licensed Realestate Salesperson’s answer
I would be more than willing to help you find an apartment in a prime location.

Please call me to discuss your likes and dislikes and when your available to move in. I'm here to help you ! I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Shanikqua Greaves
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Rapid Realty Inc.-Williamsburg
606 Metropolitan Avenue
267-575-4307
Helo I work in williamsburg all the time if your still looking to rent there give me a call and email and I'll get you something.
Dear Alligirlnyc

If your looking for a spacious, neat, clean apartment in Williamsburg by the L train, KLINE REALTY, is the place to go. We are off the Lorimer Stop, which is 7 min. into NYC. We have been in business since 1990, and combined experienced agents with 62 years of being in the real estate field servicing Williamsburg/Greenpoint. We live in the neighborhood, we know our peps, and we know the area well.

We also handle Industrial and Commercial. If your looking for a Condo, we are the people you should speak to first.

We are located at 599 Lorimer Street, Williamsburg, 1 block off the Lorimer L train and our tel. # is
(718) 361-1776

So come and see us, ask for Sandi
Dear Alligirlnyc:

If you want call me office at 718-797-2222 and we can help you find an apartment. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com