Candice Rose, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

what property is comparable to 1019 helderberg ave. schenectady

Asked by Candice Rose, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Feb 9, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3003997030-1716-Union-St-Sche…

Answers

4
Jeannette Batsikas’ answer
Try Zillow.com you can check your estimates...Hope that helps... But you can call a realtor in your town and they will give you a better and accurate price of your home, it's free and you don't have any sell if you don't want too... Hope this helps, Jeannette Batsikas
Candice,
You currently reside at this property, correct? Send me an email and I will provide you a valuation analysis by the end of the day. Thank you
Jason Bustelos; LREB
New York Realtor Group LLC
518-330-2230

jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com

http://www.nyrealtorgrp.com
Sent
Flag Sun Feb 9, 2014
If you would like a free comparable market analysis please feel free to contact me!

Erin Evans
(518) 649-2758
Erin.evans@coldwellbankerprime.com
Sending email now
Flag Sun Feb 9, 2014
1019 Helderberg Ave. has not been on the market, therefore comparisons cannot be made. Can you give specifics? ie: # of bedrooms, baths, what you're looking for in a home, etc. Are you looking to relocate to the Schenectady area? if so, please give me a call. I'm certain that we can find the right home that will meet all of your requirements.

Jaymie Denny
518-610-5428
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
.78, was familybowned for over 100 years, use to be a prodominent flower business and housed 7 greenhouses, house built in the 20s. The history to this area is amazing and what we love about this home. The old owners are amazing and we have loved being here.
Flag Sun Feb 9, 2014
3/4 of an acre of land, 6 bdrms, 1 and half bath, full vasement, walk up attic, 2 outbuildings, 1 20 x 40 underground room use to be a bulb cellar. This is seperate from house. Fenced in yard, 2 driveways, huge cleared lot. We are told this isvthe largest residential lot in schenectafy. We are looking at other homes and want to see what our could be listed for.
Flag Sun Feb 9, 2014