Market Conditions in Arcadia>Question Details

vishali.kann…, Home Buyer in Arcadia, CA

what is the sq ft rate for homes in arcadia 91007?

Asked by vishali.kannan, Arcadia, CA Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Vishali,

For Arcadia homes it ranges from $360 to $580 per square feet, it usually in the $500 range north of the 210 freeway. For Condo, it is about $295 to $385. It is all depend on the location, neighborhood amenities and school. Dollar per square foot tends to be higher toward the Highland area and the Huntington Dr area. It is important to ask your agent to present you with the sales comparable near the home where you want to purchase or the home you want to sell for that matter.

Wesley Lam
Real Estate Consultant
Your Choice Does Matter!
CA DRE Lic #:01364733
Broker, ePro, SFR
Malanix Investment
(626)272-6126 Cell
(877)395-0668 Toll free efax

It seems to be a general question about sales price per SF in Arcadia. Recent Sales of Price per SF will greatly vary depending on the type of home, the location, the school district (some part of Arcadia are not within the Arcadia School District), as well as layout, conditions, age, etc. With that in mind, the recent closed sales range from $300 to $600 per SF.

In order to get the answer you are looking for, you may want to ask a more specific question such as: What's the average market sales price per SF on Single Houses in the average size of X SF, Built within the last X years, in the X area of Arcadia, within Arcadia School District...

As a Realtor resident of Arcadia since 2001, I would like provide you more detailed insight of what you are looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Han Liu
626-757-9977
http://www.Han-Liu.com

Keep in mind that square footage costs do vary, and don't account for location and other considerations; therefore, it's really in your best interest to also review closed recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, and their final sales price...
For Arcadia, it really depends on what type of home and size of the lot. Some homes with small homes but big lots are selling well above the market average. if you are interested in finding what your property is worth I will gladly provide you with a Free Certified Market Analysis on your property. Or if you want to make sure the price of a home you want to purchase is within the norm, I'll be happy to help with that as well

Please feel free to contact me

Paul Cheng
Treeline Realty
626-242-4088
paulrealtor@yahoo.com
Good question!

For all homes (condos, townhomes & single family) as well as all types of sale (reo, in foreclosure, short sales) and as of 2/1/2012+ for solds, here is the averae price per sqft for homes in Arcadia 91007:

Active on the market for sale: $373.70

Sold: $364.26

Please contact me directly if you have any other questions.
Mary Prout
GLOBAL REALTY
mary@proutrealtor.com
626-833-7043