Deepa Joshi, Other/Just Looking in RPV

what is the rental market ilike in RPV? I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, approx 1500 sq ft house. I am tempted

Asked by Deepa Joshi, RPV Tue Feb 24, 2009

to buy another house and rent out my house if possible.

Answers

4
Homes your size range in rent from about $2,850 to $3,300 depending on location and condition. There are many things to keep in mind when leasing your home, including the amount of the security deposit, evaluating the credit worthiness of the lessee, whether or not to allow pets, the length of the lease and the ongoing management of the rental unit to insure that it is properly maintained. You can get an idea of current market rents by viewing the following listings: http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?k=30521…

Contact me if I can be of any help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 25, 2009
Rental value of $1500 sq. ft. house, and lot size, depending upon location and condition of the house, would range from $2400 -$2800.
Deepa:

The rental market for homes in RPV can vary widely depending on location, size, view, amenities, etc. with the highest priced home being offerred at $20,000 per month on a 12 month lease. Of course for this you get 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, over 8000 s.f. of living space and sweeping Catalina views.

Homes the size of yours appear to rent in a relatively narrow band of pricing. In the past 90 days there have been 6 comparably sized homes leased between $2700 and $3000. There are currently 6 more on the market, offerred at between $2,700 and $3,245. Let me know if I can help out in any other way. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com