penny, Home Buyer in Palos Heights, IL

what is the pricest area palos park, palos hights or think there is another palos in IL?

Asked by penny, Palos Heights, IL Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

1
There is some mix in these areas, but typically, Palos Park has more expensive homes then Palos Heights, then Palos Hills. However, there are exceptions and there are some blending. I just call it the Paloses. But there are differences in the housing stock. Palos Park has more of the newer and more custom single-family homes. But I really like all the areas and have sold homes there and all three of the Paloses have a good variety of houses for sale and a wide variety of price ranges.

If you are interested in looking, I can send you a FREE search with homes in the area and criteria you like. Then you decide which Palos is the priciest and which are you like the best. All three are within 5-10 or less minutes from each other driving.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com