Market Conditions in Ronald>Question Details

Ruby, Other/Just Looking in San Ramon, CA

what is the prediction for home sales in the Ronald, WA area as Suncadia is developing?

Asked by Ruby, San Ramon, CA Sat Mar 22, 2008

Answers

3
Great Question! Ronald is a great place but you will need to be specific in your home search in this area. Ronald is a different cup of tea from Suncadia. Yes, it is a fact that home sales and price have increased in the Ronald since Suncadia broke ground. But be careful when speaking of Ronald....Ronald is an unincorporated town in Kittitas county, it is no a city. And Ronald stretches into Lake Cle Elum which to locals is way different than the town of Ronald. Kittitas County is a place of destination and I am confident in saying that I predict Ronald home prices to hold steady through the end of this year. Ronald is a great place to invest and Now really is an excellent time to buy anywhere in Kittitas county! Feel free to contact me via my website or call me toll free at 1-800-635-1883
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2008
Ruby, no one has a crystal ball and can't predict what is going to happen in the Real Estate market, but you can't begin to compare Suncadia to anything outside of this development. Suncadia is a completely different kind of lifestyle. Will Ronald be a great investment? I would like to hope so.
I feel if you are looking for an investment, anywhere close to the Suncadia development will be a good one. If you have your heart set on Ronald then that is fine. The main thing is that you are satisfied where you buy into. Now if you would have asked me this question 5 years ago my answer would have been a lot different and like everyone that I talk to says "I wish I would have bought then" Call me anytime
1-800-635-1883
Web Reference: http://www.cleelumtours.com
Ronald is a small town surrounded by larger developments, old and new. suncadia is south of Ronald.
Our market will stay stong, Suncadia is a beautiful resort. Draws many people and families.
House prices may see a drop, but not much from last year. Please contact Kurtz and Kurtz if we can
help with more information on our area. 1-509-674-8822, 509-674-8685