Tinny, Other/Just Looking in Minnesota

what is the most recent data regarding average days between listing and sale for condos on South Padre?

Asked by Tinny, Minnesota Tue Dec 23, 2008

Answers

3
Karen Moore’s answer
I personally have had two of my listings sell recently in the same complex...one was on the market, overpriced, and took about 6 months to sell; the last one was priced just right and the buyer went directly to my office from the condo after viewing it and we wrote up the deal. Still a buyer's market and if priced appropriately sales are quick!
As Mary indicated, if it is priced appropriately, it will sell in 90 days. We have a huge problem with very content Sellers, they are in no hurry to sell, hence the elevated pricing! When something, land, condo, townhome, etc is priced within or close to market value, it goes under contract quickly. We seem to have a fair number of buyers waiting for "the deal"!!!!!
If priced right, 90 days. If not, more like 9 months and price reductions. Condos sell at an average of 95% of asking price.