Ian Dimitrios, Home Buyer in Lake Worth, FL

what is the market value of 3931 palladium view?

Asked by Ian Dimitrios, Lake Worth, FL Mon Jan 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094003275-3931-Palladium-Vie…

Answers

3
Hi Ian,

I would say this house is listed above market value. This is a beautiful neighborhood, tucked away yet conveniently located. It's a gated community with lovely amenities. From the pictures I don't see any major upgrades. It appears to be in very good condition with a lovely lake view.

There have been 6 sales in the past year, with sale prices ranging from $183,108 to $265,000.

The lowest priced home backed up to the main road (Lawrence Rd), and was rented out by the end of the month in which it was purchased. The highest priced house had many upgrades and the lake view.

I would say an offer of $220,000 would be a good place to start. The house has been on the market since last August.

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to schedule an appointment to see the interior. There are also several other homes listed for sale in the community. Asking prices range from $249,000 to $289,000. I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Hi Ian,

The last 3 BR home in Palladium sold in October 2012 for $ 280,000.00. The current asking price for 3931 Palladium View is $ 269,900.00.

If you would like to get more information about this or similar properties please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
htpp://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Based on the stats this home is well priced when compared to similar homes in the area. If you would like to view this home or others simlar to it call me! I will be happy to assist you.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231

lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com