Market Conditions in Venice>Question Details

Joe Wright, Home Buyer in Vero Beach, FL

what is the hoa for this property?

Asked by Joe Wright, Vero Beach, FL Sun Oct 21, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3080541119-210-Park-Blvd-N-22…

Answers

2
The condo at 210 Park N Blvd #225 in Venice is located in Bristol North. The HOA fees are $875 quarterly. This condo has been listed since 3/28/12. It was originally listed at $99,500 and was reduced to $95,000 and now at the current price of $89,900. The community features are: Buyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Laundry and Storage Facility, Maintenance Free, Special Community Restrictions, Storage, Tenants No Pets. The maintenance includes: Ground, Building Insurance, Roof, Trash Removal, and Water/Sewer. This unit is fully furnished.

There is a one month minimum for rentals. The community is just a couple of blocks from historic downtown Venice with shops and restaurants. Then the other direction is Venice beach about 3 blocks. It is on the Island of Venice.

If I can answer any questions or help in any way, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hi, Joe. I hope your weekend is going well. I just love FALL in Florida, don't you?

This unit in Bristol North, on Venice Island, has a quarterly fee of $875 (or about $292 per month).

It includes Ground Maintenance, Building Insurance, Care of the Roof, Trash Removal and your Water and Sewer utilities.

This is a 2nd floor unit, turn key furnished and ready to enjoy, listed at $89,900..

There is another unit available in Bristol North, Unit 123, listed for $99,500, that is on the 1st floor, and has been nicely updated - but not furnished.

I live and work in Venice, so let me know if you are in the area and would like a private tour of these homes.

Thank you!