saponsler, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

what is the hoa fee,average insurance costs,distance to gulf?

Asked by saponsler, Cape Coral, FL Fri May 31, 2013

Answers

3
There are only a few communities in Cape Coral that have HOA fees. If you are looking at a Condominium, the fees vary from Association to Association. Insurance costs are specific to each home or condominium. I have a couple of agents that can get you a quote rather quickly. Average boating time to the Gulf of Mexico is around 30 minutes. Some areas of Cape Coral can take up to an hour.

Please don't hesitated to contact me with any questions.

Patrick Quinlan
Broker Associate
Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group
239.565.1556
pquinlan@miloffaubuchonrealtygroup.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 31, 2013
Is there a specific property you are inquiring on? HOA fees vary depending on the association and insurance cost varies on a wide variety of factors. Distance to the gulf of course depends on the location of the properties location.
Is there a specific home you are asking about? If you are looking for Gulf access in HOA community there are only a few. In general Cape Coral itself does not have HOA fees. Please let me know what you are looking for, I'm happy to help. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net 239-209-2237