Susan Saline, Home Buyer in Saint Marys, PA

what is the going price for comps in the same area?

Asked by Susan Saline, Saint Marys, PA Sun Mar 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3040847980-1221-N-Main-St-B-H…

Answers

1
here is a little bit of information for you, but if you really want a good market evaluation to figure out what to offer, you really should work with a Realtor, your Buyers Agent to protect your interests in the purchase and to give you a more precise market evaluation of a specific home.
1702 N Hamilton St, High Point NC 0.79 mi Condo $34,000 1/23/13 2 2 992
215 Northpoint Ave, High Point NC 1.21 mi Condo $36,000 11/30/12 1 1 738
1300 Bailey Cir, High Point NC 1.61 mi Condo $45,500 8/01/12 2 2 972
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties -----EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)