Market Conditions in Olathe>Question Details

Brentwallen, Home Buyer in Olathe, KS

what is the fair market value of this property?

Asked by Brentwallen, Olathe, KS Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

5
As a former appraiser & 30+ years as a broker the value/price is what a qualified buyer would pay at that time in the market. Ken Collyard 913-484-6942
Hi Brent, you can email me the property address at LorrieNicolas@yahoo.com. I would be happy to share my 14 years of Real Estate experience with you. My phone is 913-219-7061, you can call or text.
HI Brent.. email me the address and I will forward the comps back to your email along with my breakdown of the market value .. Cammy@ReeceAndNichols.com.

I can also set you up on a my neighborhood report if you want... the report will keep you posted weekly of all homes in your neighborhood being sold and listed and every detail along the way so you can watch the trend yourself..
Since no link is visible--in order to determine value, review comps your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there....
I'm sorry, but there is no property listed? I would be more than happy to help. You can reach by cell at 913-485-8641.

Shelly Christ
Prudential Kansas City
shellychrist@prukc.com