normajeanabcd, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

what is the elementary school and high school for this home?

Asked by normajeanabcd, Austin, TX Fri Sep 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3014207304-9712-Alex-Ln-Austi…

Answers

5
For 529 Brandon Way, Valley View Elementary, Westridge Middle and Westlake High School. All are in the exemplary and highly sought after Eanes school district.
NormaJean, the agents below answered the question about the schools, but if you need further assistance or do not yet have a Realtor to assist you, feel free to call upon me. I do not charge anything for my extensive services, am an expert in negotiations, and have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist us throughout the process. It would be in your best interest to have a good Realtor assisting you from start to finish. There are many pitfalls and I've done this for a long time and know the ropes! Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
I will advise you to call the school and give them your home address, they will give you the right answer. The reason I am saying that because of the changes that happens with zoning. I went through this two years ago when I moved to Austin. The Mls flyer indicated that my kids will go to the schools on the flyer, but I had to call and make sure, I was right, when I called the school and gave them the address of the house I want to buy, they told me sorry, your house is not Zoned for our school. So my point is check with the school before buying a home. Wish you the best of luck!
Hayat Shaban
512-541-5634
It appears to be Williams, Paredes, and Akins (elementary, middle, high). Note the home is priced a bit high when compared to other resales, and is almost priced in the ball park of new homes. Be aware that you should not be using new home sale prices to determine the value of a resale in the same community.

If you need some help in evaluating this home, or others in the community, please call or email me.

Jeffrey Schnabel
Exclusive Client Agency
"Representing People, Not Properties"
512-913-7480
SCHNABELJS@GMAIL.COM
It is Williams(elementary), Paredes, and Akins. I would be happy to help with your home search in South Austin. I would get paid from the seller or builder.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588