Market Conditions in 07006>Question Details

Troutman, Home Seller in 07006

what is the current average time on the market to sell in north caldwell, nj 07006?

Asked by Troutman, 07006 Fri Sep 30, 2011

Answers

7
I recently listed a house on Grandview Ave (right up the road from me) and it sold in a little over 2 months. It is a highly desirable area because of the great school system, fresh mountain air, large properties, and with all the flooding in surrounding areas lately......you can't get much higher than North Caldwell! :)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions 973-766-4018 or JMax123@aol.com

Jane
http://www.RealTerrific.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 30, 2011
3 - 4 months - depending on price point, specific area and marketing stragety.
Our last 3 listings went over asking in THIS market. If you have the creative edge -
then, your property will attract the best possible price. We'd be pleased to share
our unique formula that has proven, time after time, to outsmart this challenging
market.
Valerie Picardi
973 960-9724
and
Jeffrey Wolfson
973 960-9729
Keller Williams Suburban Realty
http://www.inyourcornerrealtor.com
When we're in your corner, you can expect results.
Sheesh.

Ask a simple question and its like blood in shark infested waters.

Average time on the market is meaningless to how you proceed with your particular home. Homes are priced according to area and if you price aggressively and make your house shine, make sure the pictures on the mls show your house in the best light and make it easy to show, it will sell.

I just went through this process myself (Morris County) and although having to price according to today's market conditions is undoubtedly painful, it is also what will get your house sold.

No need to contact me :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
My name is Cherre Schwartz. to answer your question its about 89 days. If you are thinking of selling email me at cherreschwartz@gmail.com
Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
HI Troutman-

The average days on market for homes in North Caldwell is approximately 87 days- however that includes ALL properties sold in the last year. Not all homes are priced correctly, or in the best showing condition therefore increasing days on market. It is important to understand market conditions and statistics for homes similar to yours. Understanding the current market is extremely important for both the seller and the agent in marketing your home properly. Not only will you sell your home for the highest price in the shortest amount of time, it will be a pleasant experience! I just marketed and closed 30 Highland Dr today- Listed at 699,900 and sold for 695,000 after being on the market for just 6 days! I can show you how you can receive the same results! As a North Caldwell resident myself, I can certainly help you understand current market trends and market towards the buyers most likely to purchase your home!

Let me know if you need anything to help you make any decisions!
Lauren Orsini
Sales Representative
Prudential NJ Properties
cell: 973 650 1683
office: 973 239 7700

lauren.orsini@prudentialnewjersey.com

See my website below to learn more about me!
Web Reference: http://www.laurenorsini.com
Troutman,

Single family homes is about 90 days and for condo/townhouses about 80 days. If you are interested in a market report for North Caldwell, let me know. My real estate market report will provide average list price, average sales price, # of beds/baths and garages. That will give you a better clearer picture of the market than just the number of days.

Feel free to contact me through Trulia or my info below.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty, Fairfield
973-715-1158 cell
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com
Troutman,

The average days a home in north caldwell currently stays on the market is 90 days.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me.

Gene Tedesco
Re/Max Home Connection
973-575-6005 Office
201-341-0307 Cell
Web Reference: http://www.genetedesco.com