Mjbarr1, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

what is the cost of Aberdeen golf & CC?

Asked by Mjbarr1, Delray Beach, FL Thu Feb 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1065146079-6551-Southport-Dr-…

Dear Sir or Madam,

Florida has lots of great Country Clubs some require a membership fee and some have a voluntary membership or none at all.

If you would like to chat about the different options available, feel free to contact me so we can determine which type of club would fit your needs.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
Dear Mjbarr,

Aberdeen is a tremendous facility and like many private golf communities is struggling to attract a younger membership base. Overall, private golf communities are one market segment that has not experienced the strong rebound of the overall market. Most studies show that baby boomers are not as interested as their parents in playing golf full time and justifying the fees with less time committed to the game. Most golf communities have high inventories and for those seeking this lifestyle there are motivated sellers and you can negotiate those up front fees in to the price of the home.

Aberdeen has required memberships for property owners that range from a social membership that requires a $7,500 equity fee to a full equity membership that requires a $20,000 equity fee. Those fees can be fully refundable when you decide to sell the property. If you would like a private tour of the facility please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Whether you are looking for a private club experience or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover all of Palm Beach and Martin Counties and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
Find that two ways - there are many types of memberships:

or google Aberdeen Memberships will come up.

Have sold in Aberdeen; great lifestyle. Can tell you all about it, and see http://www.FloridaLuxuryCountryClubHomes.com, look for Aberdeen and read all about it.

Let me help you find "the home of your dreams"!

Marilyn Jacobs
Jeffrey Ray & Associates