Market Conditions in 85268>Question Details

Jg, Other/Just Looking in 85268

what is the best group to list a large luxury home for rent in fountain hills az?

Asked by Jg, 85268 Sat May 21, 2011

Answers

7
Jeff Masich’s answer
Dear JG:

Find a Realtor that will list your home on all of the major Real Estate Search Engines nationally plus the MLS. Home buyers are searching the web. Buyers with money search from their home states.

Pick a Realtor that will cater to your personal needs in renting the home. Have you decided if you are going to manage the property and have a Reatlor find a lessee for you? If you are out of state you may wish to engage a property manager.

You may also wish to consider a seasonal rental furnished and/or an annual rental.

Take care.

Jeff Masich, Realtor
Arizona Homes and Land
HomeSmart Realty
Scottsdale
Web Reference: http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 21, 2011
CPL Properties Is the best with High end rentals.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
My first recommendation would be to make sure that whoever you choose actually lives in this community. There are lots of luxury brokers in the Valley but many of them are in Scottsdale. This wouldn't seem like a problem initially because its relatively close to Fountain Hills, but our community is sort of an island. Ive lived and worked here since 1994 and being able to be close to my listings has been a huge plus on a number of occasions. It enables me to make sure things are as they should be for a client who may not reside in the state or even town and it also makes it easier for me to get it rented or sold more quickly because I know many people within the community. Good luck with your home. I hope you find a great tenant!
CPL Properties.....480-837-HOME (4663)
MCO Realty: By just phoning you will get referred to the rental expert for your particular caliber of home, just say Gwen sent you!
When determining who will represent you in a real estate transaction it is important that you have the same mindset and common direction because you are "partners". The agent is the key and it never hurts to be affiliated with one of the global companies because your tenant could be from another country or state! There is power in brand recognition...but you need an agent who will work with and for you.
Not necessarily any groups, but finding a person who specializes in property management who gets the job done for you per your requirements. As long as you are both reasonable as far as terms and pricing with each other. Sometimes the larger firms lack the one on one dedication to their clients.