Market Conditions in 90630>Question Details

Wendy, Other/Just Looking in Cypress, CA

what is the average square foot lease price for commercial property in Cypress, California?

Asked by Wendy, Cypress, CA Thu Nov 29, 2007

I have a building that use to be used as an automotive center. It has 5 bays, two offices (one in front and one in the back) two bathrooms one has a shower and a loft. I would like to lease it out but I don't know what the going rate is....Can you advise?

Answers

2
Wendy,

Your price will depend on many factors. I am the Broker at Cox Commercial, Inc. and we have leased several buildings in the city, most recently 2 on Marketplace. How many square feet is the building and what is the zoning? Do the bays have in-ground lifts? What kind of visibility does it have. We recently leased out approximately 9,000 square feet of automotive space in Hawaiian Gardens off of Carson for .95/sq. ft industrial gross. We have also recently leased smaller automotive space in Huntington Beach at $1.25/sq. ft. industrial gross (1960 sq ft and 1760 sq. ft). The other agent who quoted you below was basing the pricing off of office space, not industrial, warehouse or automotive space. If you want to give me more specific info on the property, I can narrow down the price for you, even if you want to market it on your own.

Patrick Sharples
Cox Commercial, Inc.
(714) 766-6460
Hi Wendy,

Doing a quick search, it looks like the average is $1.69 - $2.00 a square foot. I have a Commercial Specialist on my team that can answer any other questions you might have. We are easy to reach at (949) 278-4807.
Web Reference: http://www.OCBeachBlog.com