Ciphomes, Other/Just Looking in Westminster, CA

what is the average sales price of homes in westminster, california?

Asked by Ciphomes, Westminster, CA Tue Sep 21, 2010

Answers

4
Dear Ciphomes

The average Single Family Dettached home with 3br, 2ba, aprox 1300 sqft living space, approx 45 to 55 year old in this city will cost around :
1) 420 K - 450 K ... Less than average neighborhood
2) 450 K - 480 K ... Average neigborhood
4) 480 K - 510 K ... Good neighborhood

BUT BECAREFUL and WATCH OUT ... if you thinking about resale your property in the future in the Vietnamese populated area ... YOU MUST WATCH OUT FOR THE "FENGSHUI" STUFF ... example: 2 Identical homes in the same neighborhood with the same conditions ... BUT THE HOME WITH THE WRONG "FENGSHUI" ... WILL BE EASILY $50,000 to $60,000 LESS IN PRICE ;(

GOOD LUCK
Vinny Tran / Nancy Do
Mr."Little Saigon" & Associates
CA DRE BROKER ID # 01153694

http://www.VinnyTran.com
(714)531-2678
That depends on size and condition! The city of Westminster runs pretty high compared to other surrounding cities. This is due to the large asian population...in particular the Vietnamese community. An asian buyer will be willing to pay more in Westminster than in Garden Grove, Midway City, or Anaheim.

For example, a 3bdrm, 2 bath, 1200 sq. ft. home in Westminster, will sell for $400k, and same size home in Garden Grove and Midway City will sell for $375K.
For an average home, detached, about $450-500K.

Best way for you to look around & search the MLS, by city just like I do is sign up for a Listingbook account through my website, you can look around all on your own, if you like & narrow your own search down to price, square footage, bedroom count etc., I have a lot of people who are "just looking" who have Listingbook accounts. I don't pester or pressure to buy, if you ever wanted to see a home you like on the system or have a question you can always just ask me about it.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Well, that all depends. Where in Westminster? How big of a home? Attached or detached?

In the last 90 days homes have sold for between $238,875 (attached, single family home, 2 bedroom 2 bath, 1304 s.f. in a gated community) and $675,000 (detached, single family home, 4 bedroom 2.5 bath, 2687 s.f. home on 6100 s.f. lot).

I would be happy to narrow this down for you. Just let me know, specifically, what you are looking for. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, QSC®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource – SFR®
Certified HAFA Specialist – CHS®
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com