Market Conditions in Newton>Question Details

Jay Price, Home Buyer in Newton, IA

what is the average price range for a house in newton iowa?

Asked by Jay Price, Newton, IA Tue Jan 15, 2008

Answers

3
The average price range for a house in Newton, Iowa is $89,182 - as of July 2010
Our average price has went down from last year $7,555. this I feel is due to all the foreclousers we have on the market. However the average days on the market has went down from 127 days in 2009 to 95 in July of 2010.
I would highly recommend you contact a local real estate agent and ask them this information; You could do a property search on Realtor.com and it would show the available properties. A local REALTOR could give you more information, like current market rates; price to sale ratios, etc. If you need a REALTOR, feel free to drop me a note and I can link you up with one in your area. Our nationwide relocation assistance is free and I would be glad to assist you. PS. I spent alot of time in Des Moines (I went to Drake) and grew up in SW Iowa :)
Web Reference: http://www.KSHomeSales.com
You're asking this question in the Newton Massachusetts General area my friend :-D