Market Conditions in 90064>Question Details

Seeley, Home Seller in 90064

what is the average days on market for home sales in zip code 90064? Or 90066?

Asked by Seeley, 90064 Tue May 26, 2009

Answers

3
Hi Seely,

I lived in Cheviot Hills for a very long time and also have a lot of clients purchasing there. Are you thinking of selling your home? I don't think that days on market is a good indicator whether or not your home will sell in the 90064 zip code. There are so many buyers looking for homes in that neighborhood, specifically young families, because Overland Elementary is one of top rated schools in the LAUSD. If your home is priced appropriately, it will sell very quickly, even in this market. I am still seeing homes in that neighborhood go for over the asking price. There are definitely a lot of homes in the area that a very overpriced, and those are staying on the market for quite a while.

Staci
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 26, 2009
what is the average days on market for home sales in zip code 07649
Hi Seeley,
Average days on the market for the month of April in Cheviot Hills was 113 days. There were 3 houses sold in the month of April. Usually when a home is priced well is sells faster then the average days on the market.

Tova Sarir
Keller Williams Realty Beverly Hills
homes@tovasarir.com
310-497-1930
Web Reference: http://www.tovasarir.com