Market Conditions in Joliet>Question Details

Mike Nott, Renter in Joliet, IL

what is the average cost per square foot to lease warehouse space in Joliet, Illinois?

Asked by Mike Nott, Joliet, IL Thu Jun 2, 2011

Answers

3
Mike, The range starts as low as $2.32 psf/yr up to $15 psf/yr for smaller spaces. Most of the medium size spaces go for the $4 to $7 range psf/yr net.

While the question seems simple, the answer requires much more inquiry to determine what amenities you need, how much space you will require, type of loading requirements, your budget, and length of lease.

\I have been a commercial real estate broker in Joliet since 1993 and can be of tremendous help to you with your search. Call me directly and I will meet you at your office. 815-791-7467
I think you should contact a Realtor who can help you find that information.

If I can be of any assistance, please give me a call.

Wish you the best!

Thank you.
Mike:
I'd recommend calling Dave Hufford at Karges Real Estate in Joliet. He's worked in this real estate specialty with a large number of people. Dave's number is: 815.483.7634. If I can be of assistance with other referrals or in any other manner, please let me know.
Best of luck to you,
Gene
Web Reference: http://www.genemundt.com