Chongc35, Home Buyer in Harrison, NJ

what is the associate fee? will they keep on going up? what is the %?

Asked by Chongc35, Harrison, NJ Thu Mar 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3077815234-24A-Rossmoor-Dr-Mo…

Answers

3

The association fee varies with different sub-divisions and communities.

Thre is no set % increase for each sub-division. It all depends on how well the associations manage funds for their communities.

If you are looking to purchase a home, feel free to contact me anytime.

Vishal.
I am assuming that you are familiar with subdivisions and condos, where there is always some type of association fee, or assessment fee per month or.... It this particular case it looks to me that it is a single family home, and unless it is a subdivision or gated community there may not be an association fee, or assessment fee.... unless there is something in the area that requires to be maintained and the
fee then is usually a small annual fee.
You may want to work with a local Realtor, your buyers agent to assist you in finding the right property and getting all your questions answered by ONE Realtor, your own buyers agent!
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
There is no association fee. The community charges $ 150 annually for retaining the water basin.
Please give me a call at 908-300-6802 cell to see this property with great schools and neighborhood..