Nancy, Home Buyer in Whiting, NJ

what is the HOA fee?

Asked by Nancy, Whiting, NJ Thu Aug 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3109122429-43-Fox-St-Whiting-…

Answers

2
Hi Nancy,
The Home Owners Association Fee for the Renaissance at Manchester is $191/Month and it has stayed at that fee for the last two plus years. The HOA fee includes snow removal, trash removal, a beautiful state of the art club house with a deli, fitness center, ball room, card and game rooms, indoor pool, hot tub, etc., as well as a huge outdoor pool and hot tub, tennis, sprinklers, lawn cutting, fertilizing etc. I list and sell here but I am also a resident here for the last nine years and I can attest to the fact that it is a fabulous place to live. When you buy a home here you are also buying into a wonderful lifestyle. If you would like to take a tour of the Renaissance and see what it has to offer you as well as preview some available homes here it would be my pleasure. Thank you,, Janice G
Hello Nancy, $540 approx., is what it says, please feel free to contact me should you need any further assistance.

Helen Cocuzza Realtor Associate
(732)232-1614
Hcocuzza@glorianilson.com
Where did it say that?? You might want to look again!
Flag Fri Aug 2, 2013