Question Details

Susan Saline, Home Buyer in Saint Marys, PA

what is th egoing price for a townhouse/condo in this area?

Asked by Susan Saline, Saint Marys, PA Sun Mar 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3111331617-1740-Ternberry-Rd-…

Answers

1
You need to connect with a local experienced Realtor who will be able to compare this particular property to those similar that have recently sold, and your Realtor will make adjustments to amenities that this property has in addition or lacks of, compared to those recently sold...

Work with a buyers agent (usually free to the buyers, except that the buyer's 100 % loyalty and commitment to that one Realtor is required) who will with expertise and market knowledge not only
get you detailed market evaluations, discuss the offer with you, negotiate on your behalf and so much more!

If you like to find out all the advantage to a buyer when working with his or her buyers agent, get back to
me e-mail me and I gladly send you a list and add. information for your review.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties -----EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)